Intramuros Ghost Walk (IGW) is a unique tour that aims to help people explore Intramuros, share some knowledge about Philippine History, give some education about The Paranormal, support the charity movement of Tribu Ni Bro, promote walking since it is the best exercise and spread the advocacy of treasuring and safeguarding our heritage.
This tour was originally organized for Center for Paranormal Studies under the guidance of Profilers of the Unknown, a team of well-experienced, dedicated and skilled Ghost Hunters, Ghost Investigators and Paranormal Investigators.
A place usually becomes haunted because of its history. Intramuros keeps a very meaningful record of past events. We encourage people to visit the place not really for the fun of ghost hunting but to look back at our colorful past.
Intramuros Ghost Walk (IGW) is an accidental success and since it started on January 23, 2016, it's been getting the interest of many horror and history fans. It will surely be remembered by those who experienced this meaningful journey.
For inquiries and bookings, please contact:
TOUR OPERATOR: Jade Martin
PHONE: 0998 851 4516
RATE: P350 / Head (Non-Refundable)
1. The minimum number of guests per tour is 8. If you are less than 8, you can just shoulder the other slots to give it a go and then, we can set your preferred schedule.
2. This is a 4-hour walking tour; hence, expect that there will be a need to exert physical effort. We promote walking because it is the best exercise and it brings a lot of benefits. Assembly time is 5:00 PM.
3. Pets, babies and kids below 12 years old won't be allowed to join the tour, as well as guests who are under the influence of alcohol and prohibited drugs.
4. Don't panic and let the tour guide know if you are not feeling well.
5. Don't stray away from the group and follow the tour guide's instructions all the time. Stay close to the tour guide so you can hear everything clearly. Should you miss anything, don't hesitate to ask.
6. Stay at the sidewalk while walking on the road and avoid making unnecessary noise.
7. Bring your own drinking water and umbrella.
8. Wear comfortable clothes and footwear.
9. Unruly participants will be asked to leave.
10. We don't refund payments so please make sure that you can make it on your booked date. Please understand that we limit the number of guests and the chance wasted may have just been given to others instead.
11. In cases of heavy rains, storms and other calamities, the tour will be rescheduled and participants will be informed via text ahead of time.
12. Please like Intramuros Ghost Walk, Profilers of the Unknown and Tribu Ni Bro. You can also join our FB Group, Center for Paranormal Studies, if you want to learn more about The Paranormal.
...You'll never know how beautiful Intramuros is at night..but there is more to the beauty of this 166-acre Walled City, which is the oldest district of Manila. Lurking in there are memories and the ghosts of its dark past...
The author, Jade Martin, is the founder and creator of Center for Paranormal Studies, Profilers of the Unknown and Intramuros Ghost Walk. She is also a Businesswoman, Life and Business Coach, Author, Singer and Songwriter, Ghost Tour Operator, Paranormal Investigator and Consultant, Energy Healer, Hypnotherapist, Past Life Regression Therapist, Numerologist and Tarot Reader. Please join Center for Paranormal Studies.